We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time the Company decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to the Company, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of the Company’s website, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
While using our website, or while purchasing the Product, we may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: email address; first and last name; phone number; address, state, province, ZIP/Postal code, city, country; and usage data.
In addition, the Company may collect the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Certain data may be collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Company’s website or from the website infrastructure itself, when using the Company’s website. Such data may include information regarding your device’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Further, when accessing the Company’s website via a mobile device, we may also collect certain information automatically, such as the mobile device you use, its unique ID and IP address, its operating system, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data, and information your browser sends whenever you visit the Company’s website.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in providing and improving our services and products;
- To manage your registration upon your purchase of the Product. The information and data you provide will allow you access to different functionalities of the website that are available to you upon your purchase of the Product;
- For the performance of these Terms;
- To contact you by email, telephone, or other electronic communication;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences; and
- To attend and manage your requests to the Company.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
The Company may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operations of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from the Company’s website.
The Company may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Disclosure of Information
The Company may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- With service providers, business partners, or affiliates to provide you services or products you have ordered;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- For business transfers in connection with any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- As necessary to enforce these Terms;
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of the Company.
The Company greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in the Company’s products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, and other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
The Company’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to the Company’s address. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. The Company will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Our website does contain links to affiliate and other websites. The Company does not claim nor accept responsibility for your use of any links to affiliates or other websites, or any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such affiliates or other websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of every website that collected personally identifiable information. These terms apply only and solely to the information collected by our website.
Notice to European Union Users
The Company’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
The Company takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only members of the Company who need this information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control. Nevertheless, while the Company takes precautions to protect your information, it cannot ensure and guarantee the security and safety of any information provided to the Company.
Acceptance of Terms